Had a good week, with a great finish, went to the Zoo with my daughter. Not only was she happy, but I got a couple of ok photos as well. Combining pleasure with pleasure! I also started of my new project this week, I will not post anything from this until it is finished, hopefully sometime by the end of this year. One of the two rolls from this week was used up almost entirely for my new project.
I also have to admit that I bought another camera (I hang my head in shame), have not used it yet though. I find that although my M6 is relatively small, I only take it with me 80% of the time, for the other 20% I need something that can fit in my front jeans pocket. I went ahead and got a Ricoh GR1v. Yes, I know it’s cheating, but if it let’s me get even more good photos, why not?
Below, is the top pick from this weeks rolls. As always let me know what you think.